What an honor you’ve made your way to my little slice of the creation stew. I’m so happy you’re here!
I’ve spent my decade-long career in the alternative healing world, and have been very blessed to be mentored by amazing teachers and elders along the way. I count among my teachers: Ylva Mara Radziszewski, Dr. Deborah Frances Dancing Crow, Molly Langdon, Lin Lungta, Steve Dahmus and Tierney Salter, and bow to each of them in gratitude.
I also honor my mother Karen Herold, my grandmothers Donna Kever and Veronica Herold, and my great grandmothers and beyond for the fiery feminine spirit I’ve inherited. I would not be here if it weren’t for their tenacity and for keeping the medicine alive in their own ways.
Over my career I’ve worked as an herbalist, massage therapist, birth doula, intuitive reader, hypnotherapist and in the past handful of years as a teacher of folk herbalism and facilitator of women’s circles and ceremonies. I have worked at, run and managed multiple herbal stores and places of healing and have been in full-time private healing/teaching practice since 2013.
My style blends the practical with the mystical, and folks that come to my classes and events tend to say they appreciate that. What I share comes straight out of my own walk, and is informed by pre-modern European traditions, modern Goddess-oriented communities, my degree in Herbal Sciences from Bastyr University, six years serving customers in herbal apothecaries, nine years in private practice, and much time spent in the woods and meadows talking with plants and Nature.
Most recently I became certified as a dream worker from the Marin Institute of Projective Dreamwork, and am currently studying the work of Psychosynthesis with The Synthesis Center.
I believe that we are all our own best healer, teacher and mentor and that true healing can only arise from within.
I see all of my offerings and work as an act of “Reclaiming.” Reclaiming of the feminine spirit and of the feminine arts of healing, intuition, herb craft, dream weaving, and of love, empathy, compassion and forgiveness. To me these all fall under the same umbrella and are the healing salve humanity needs at this time.
May we all be reclaimed. May there be forgiveness and empowerment everywhere now.
My work is dedicated to the healing of the Earth with hopes that all may be liberated from that which binds them from knowing and being exactly who they are.
May the children never forget and may the elders be remembered.
Education & Professional Training
- BS in Herbal Sciences, Bastyr University, 2010
- Licensed Massage Therapist, Bellevue School of Massage, 2010
- Pregnancy & Prenatal Massage, Carol Osborne, 2011
- Aura & Karma Clearings Training, Lin Lungta, 2009
- DNA Activations Training, Lin Lungta, 2012
- Hypnotherapy: Awareness & Integration, Mary Lee LaBay, 2013
- Hypnotherapy: Transpersonal Discovery, Mary Lee LaBay, 2013
- Medical Astrology: Levels 1 & 2, Steve Dahmus, 2012
- Birth Doula, Seattle Midwifery School, 2013
- Shamanic Education & Healing Arts, Red Crow Sings, 2012-2015
- Compassionate Deposession / Thoughtform Unraveling, Red Crow Sings, 2014
- Basic Sexual Assault Awareness Training, Pierce County Sexual Assault Center, 2014
- Seidr / Norse Shamanic Tradition, Seattle Seidr, 2015
- Plants & Ceremony, Dr. Deborah Frances Dancing Crow, 2015, 2016, 2017
- Projective Dreamwork Certification, Marin Institute for Projective Dreamwork, 2017
With Gratitude to my Traditional Teachers:
Molly Langdon, Ylva Mara Radziszewski, Deborah Frances Dancing Crow and the plant allies
Work Experience in the Healing World
- Office Manager, Om Yoga Bellevue WA, 2007-2008
- Staff Herbalist & Store Manager, The Herbalist Seattle WA, 2010 – 2013
- Staff Herbalist, Herban Wellness Kirkland WA, 2013
- Co-Founder, The Cunning Crow Apothecary Seattle WA, 2015-2016
- Licensed Massage Therapist, Private Practice, 2010-2014
- Hypnotherapist & Energy Healer, Private Practice, 2013+