It is truly my great honor and privilege to offer my services to community. Whether folks see me for private healings / ceremonies or in workshop or community ritual….my intention in service is to hold a wise field of loving space for folks to reclaim their healing, empowerment and truth.
In my work, I share the fruits of what I have learned in my formal training over the last 10 years (herb school, shamanic training and hypnotherapy are a few of the tools I work with… Click here for my full professional/education resume), from 7+ years of working in private practice (Click here to hear what folks have to say), and of course- from the crucible of my own wild life experience of seeking, being torn apart and put back together.
I believe that personal healing and transformation is a revolutionary act. I believe that the soul needs ceremony. Our bodies need ceremony. Every healing session, whether it’s an energy healing, herbal consultation, rite of passage or a group workshop – is a ceremony. Healing is taking our power back from the past, from the wounds, from others. Healing is turning to face the face of our fear, our pain, our betrayal and to take our power back from it. Healing is daring to continue to dream, to hope, to pray. Healing is reclaiming.
True healing is the healing that arises from within. And for that, we need each other. We need community. We need ceremony. We need to be witnessed, we need to be guided, sometimes… we need to be midwifed.
I view my role as midwife. Only you can birth yourself anew. It’s my honor to walk with you and hold space for you to reclaim yourself.
I give deep and lasting gratitude to my teachers Molly Langdon, Tierney Salter, Lin Lungta, Steve Dahmus, Mary Lee LaBay, Ylva Mara Radziszewski and Deborah Frances Dancing Crow.
May this work do its part in healing the Earth and all her children.
Education & Professional Training
- BS in Herbal Sciences, Bastyr University, 2010
- Licensed Massage Therapist, Bellevue School of Massage, 2010
- Pregnancy & Prenatal Massage, Carol Osborne, 2011
- Aura & Karma Clearings Training, Lin Lungta, 2009
- DNA Activations Training, Lin Lungta, 2012
- Hypnotherapy: Awareness & Integration, Mary Lee LaBay, 2013
- Hypnotherapy: Transpersonal Discovery, Mary Lee LaBay, 2013
- Medical Astrology: Levels 1 & 2, Steve Dahmus, 2012
- Birth Doula, Seattle Midwifery School, 2013
- Shamanic Education & Healing Arts, Red Crow Sings, 2012-2015
- Compassionate Deposession / Curse & Thoughtform Unraveling, Red Crow Sings, 2014
- Basic Sexual Assault Awareness Training, Pierce County Sexual Assault Center, 2014
With Gratitude to my Traditional Teachers:
Molly Langdon, Ylva Mara Radziszewski, Deborah Frances Dancing Crow and the plant allies
Past Classes / Workshops I’ve Facilitated
- The Cunning Ways Year-Long Training: Reclaiming the Herbal Wise One
- Women’s Retreat: Reclaiming the Feminine Spirit from Patriarchy
- Reclaim: The Magic of Menstruation
- Reclaim: Body Wisdom & Womb Wisdom
- Reclaim: The Holy Grail & Blood Mysteries
- Reclaim: The Dark Goddess & The Magic of Death, Rebirth & Transformation
- The Magic of Past Lives
- Topical Herbalism: Salves, Oils & Liniments
- Seasonal Herbalism: Aligning with the Herbal Magic of the Season
- Tincture Making
- Herbal Candle Making
- Dream Weaving the Cunning Way
- Making Your Own Flower Essences
Work Experience in the Healing World
- Office Manager, Om Yoga Bellevue WA, 2007-2008
- Staff Herbalist & Store Manager, The Herbalist Seattle WA, 2010 – 2013
- Staff Herbalist, Herban Wellness Kirkland WA, 2013
- Owner & Founder, The Cunning Crow Apothecary Seattle WA, 2015-2016
- Licensed Massage Therapist, Private Practice, 2010-2014
- Hypnotherapist & Energy Healer, Private Practice, 2013+